WHO’S READY TO MAKE SOME MOTHAFUCKIN PERSONA FREE!-za
like Free! + Pizza haha omg i cra ck me up
For those of you seeing the word pizza (or free!za) and freeze the fuck up because that shit sounds hard, let me be the first to tell you that this pizza recipe in particular is fuckin delicious. The crust is thin, crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle. The cheese work so fuckin perfectly together and everything just ties together so nicely you’re gonna feel like a pro whenever you make these largish disks of cheese and joy.
aight enough with the chit chat these pizza recipes need to be shared with the world. I recommend making these suckers either
a) every single day or
b) during the Free! new season premiere
whatever you decide to do, here’s a radical recipe for it
(serves: 1. I mean…technically…it could serve about 5 people but like why the fuck would you share 2 perfectly good smalish pizzas?)
Ingredients for Dough-
- 1 pack of active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (approximately 120 F)
- 3 cups flour plus more if necessary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Ok, so I’m gonna list the toppings I used, but honestly, just use whatever the fuck you want, man. It’s your life, it’s your pizza. We live in a relatively free world. Go fuckin crazy.
- Marinara Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cups shredded provolone
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup grated pecorino romano
- 1/4 cup shredded baby fontina
- 1 cup duck and armagnac sausage
- a few pinches of fresh oregano
- some fresh ground pepper
- a drizzle of olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- Take the yeast and lightly mix it with the salt, olive oil and water. Let it sit until it starts to foam a bit (so like 5-10 minutes).
- Gradually add the flour in and mix EVERYTHING by hand. keep mixing until the flour’s incorporated into the dough and the dough’s not as sticky.
- Knead the dough by hand for like 7-10 minutes. Once you’re done kneading, pat the dough into a ball and place it into a large bowl that’s coated in olive oil.
- Coat the dough ball in olive oil as well and then cover the entire bowl with a warmish damp towel. Let that shit sit for an hour so that it doubles in size.
- Separate the dough into two parts and then gently form those into balls. Place the balls on an oiled baking sheet and cover it for another 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 500 F and place each dough ball onto two different baking sheets. Using a rolling pin, and then your hands, stretch the dough out into whatever shape you want.
- Then, if you want thicker crusts, pinch near the ends so that they’re thicker than the rest of the dough. I personally made one round pizza with crusts, and then I made another more rustic pizza with a roundish, rectangular shape and a not-raised crust.
- Before you go fucking crazy with your toppings, add a teeny bit of your sauce on and throw your pizzas in the oven for 5 minutes. This ensures that your crust won’t get all gross and soggy and shit when you pile on all your god damn toppings.
- After they’ve chilled in the oven for about 5 minutes, take em out and add all your toppings on, then throw them in the oven for another 12-15 minutes. Don’t add any fresh ingredients or grated cheeses until the end.
- Take the pizzas out of the oven and add the fresh ingredients, like fresh sliced tomatoes, fresh basil, or fresh oregano, and add the grated cheeses. Drizzle olive oil in a zig zag along the pizza to give it some more flavor.
- Grind in a sprinkle of cracked pepper and serve these lil fuckers piping hot. Make sure Nagisa isn’t around because he will devour both pizzas like a god damn savage.
AND BAM. YOU’RE DONE.
Real talk, these recipes are not that bad and you fuckin MADE THEM. Enjoy these fine ass cheese disks while you watch the latest Free!-pisode and try not to cry over how fucking moe these boys are.
have a rad day, nerds. Have a rad day.